- Senior Club Teams
- Youth Rugby
- Mini's rugby
- About Us
- Online Shop
- Pitch Development
- Photo Gallery
- Social / Clubhouse
- Application Forms
As players, coaches, spectators, administrators and club members our conduct reflects on us as individuals and on our club. This is especially so during games, be they home or away. We are each responsible for our own behaviour and recognise the importance of showing respect for our club, for each other, for our visitors or hosts, for our opposition and for referees and match officials. Our behaviour should be such that all our visitors feel welcome, enjoy their visits to Boyne RFC and want to return and our hosts welcome our visits and form positive views of Boyne RFC. We recognise and subscribe to the IRFU code of conduct for age grade rugby and the IRB code of conduct relating to match officials.
● Applaud good play by both sides.
● Encourage players to play by the laws of the game.
● Exhort and encourage, do not blame, taunt or abuse players or match officials.
● Promote honesty and fair play.
● Refrain from using improper language to players, coaches, match officials or supporters of the opposing team.
● Show respect to the referee as a person and decision maker.
● Show respect to opposition players and coaches.
● Offer a warm and genuine welcome to visiting supporters.
● Play for fun and enjoyment and be a good sport.
● Be modest in victory and gracious in defeat.
● Know and understand the laws of rugby and adhere to them.
● Maintain self-control on and off the field of play.
● Respect the referee and match officials as people and decision makers.
● Exhort and encourage your team-mates, never blame or abuse them.
● Respect your opponents and treat them honourably and fairly during and after games.
● Cooperate with and support the team coach and accept his decisions