Welcome to the under 11's team for the 2019/20 season. To be eligible to play on this team players must be born in . We usually train on Saturday morning in the Drogheda Grammar School in Mornington from 10:00am to 11:30pm. There will be a series of matches and blitzes played throughout the season against other clubs in the North East region. Please Note that All rugby at this age is non-competitive, and the emphasis is on learning the skills required to play, having fun and inclusiveness.
The Under-11 Coaches can be reached by email at U11.Coach@BoyneRFC.ie
Please Note the Following Requirements for players:
- U11 Players must be born in
- Please make sure your child always has their gumshield, they cannot participate in contact drills & matches without a gumshield.
- Please ensure they arrive with a drink (preferably water) and suitable clothing for the changeable weather conditions.
- Boots must be worn for all training and matches. The IRFU recommend that you do not use blade style boots due to increased injury risk to other players.
- Raleri Sports Goggles are currently the only approved sports goggle. You will not be allowed to play if you are wearing any other goggle.
- Please arrive on-time for training and match days, as the player warm up is key to prevent injuries.
- To be eligible for selection for match days and training a player must have paid their membership fee. online.
- Important team information is sent by the Club's central SMS/Text, this is a one-way communication channel. To be included on this list please speak to a coach or send an email to U11.Coach@BoyneRFC.ie
- The U11 squad uses both the Club's central Text Message system and Teamapp as our communications channels.
- Please text back to the head coach or designated contact if a player is unavailable for matches and training, please do not reply back to the Text from the Club system (if you have questions contact the Head Coach). Teamer also helps in this process and ensures we can plan for training, home and away fixtures.
- Polite Notice: Please note dogs are not allowed at any of our pitches or training grounds
- Important Information
U-11's Fixtures 2018/19 (+Key Boyne RFC Events)
|Date||Details||Venue - Click on location for Map||Time|