Welcome to the under 14's team for the 2019/20 season. To be eligible to play on this team players must be born in 2006. We usually train every Monday & Wednesday evening in Bryanstown from 6:15pm to 7:30pm. There will be a series of matches played throughout the season and it is important to make yourself available for selection.
The Under-14 Coaches can be reached by email at U14.Coach@BoyneRFC.ie
Please Note the Following Requirements for players:
- Please make sure your child always has their gum shield, they cannot participate in contact drills without a gum shield.
- The IRFU recommend that you do not use blade style boots due to increased injury risk to other players.
- Raleri Sports Goggles are currently the only approved sports goggle. You will not be allowed to play if you are wearing any other goggle.
- Please arrive on-time for training and match days, as the player warm up is key to prevent injuries.
- Please text back player if a player is unavailable.
- To be eligible for selection for match days and training the player must have paid their membership fee, be registered with the IRFU and have a valid IRFU registration card. Registration will take place in September or you can pay the membership fees online.
- Important team information is sent by SMS/Text. To be included on this list please speak to a coach or send an email to U14.Coach@BoyneRFC.ie
- No dogs are allowed at any of our pitches or training grounds.
U-14's Fixtures 2019/20